[Solar-general] como comenzó facebook: "I'm a little intoxicated, not gonna lie."

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Jue Sep 17 14:16:24 CEST 2009

bizarro:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

"Facemash

The advent of Facebook came about as a spin-off of a Harvard University
version of Hot or Not called Facemash.[12] Mark Zuckerberg, while attending
Harvard as a sophomore, concocted Facemash on October 28, 2003. That night,
Zuckerberg was blogging about a girl who had dumped him and trying to think of
something to do to get her off his mind:[13][14][15]

    I'm a little intoxicated, not gonna lie. So what if it's not even 10 p.m.
and it's a Tuesday night? What? The Kirkland [dorm] facebook is open on my
desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous facebook pics. I
almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures of farm animals and
have people vote on which is more attractive.
    —9:48 pm

    Yea, it's on. I'm not exactly sure how the farm animals are going to fit
into this whole thing (you can't really ever be sure with farm animals . . .),
but I like the idea of comparing two people together.
    —11:09 pm

    Let the hacking begin.
    —12:58 pm
"

--
Marcos Guglielmetti - www.musix.org.ar Software Libre para Artistas

As� es la libertad: todos tenemos derecho a perderla, aunque algunos piensan
que tenemos el
deber de conquistarla.
Yahoo! Cocina Recetas pr�cticas y comida para carn�voros del efecto jazz
Visit� http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina-feminista