[Solar-general] Fwd: Blog Action Day is Next Week!

Gerardo Diaz gerardo.diaz en gmail.com
Mie Oct 7 21:14:05 CEST 2009

dice Robin que la smeana que venie es bolg aticon

stay tunned

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robin Beck, Blog Action Day 09 <mail en change.org>
Date: 2009/10/7
Subject: Blog Action Day is Next Week!
To: "gerardo.diaz en gmail.com" <gerardo.diaz en gmail.com>

 We have just nine days until Blog Action Day 2009!

So far more than 4000 of you from 122 countries have registered to
participate by posting about climate change on October 15. Today we crossed
the 10 million expected readers mark and we're still going strong.

It isn't too late to register your blog and help make a difference.

*Register at: http://www.blogactionday.org/en/blogs/new<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/r>
*

When you sign up, you'll be joining some of the most prominent and respected
bloggers, organizations, and media partners in the world.

In addition to 11 of the top 100 blogs in the world, we have just formed
partnerships with the blog platforms
Blogger<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/y>,
blog.de <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/j>, and
BlogHer <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/t>. The UK's
government <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/i> and the
ruling party of
Spain<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/d>(PSOE)
are both joining in and nonprofit organizations from around the world
including Oxfam <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/h>,
350.org <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/k>, The
Nature Conservancy <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/u>,
Greenpeace <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/o>, The
United Nations Foundation<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/b>and
more than 40 organizations affiliated with the
TckTckTck <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/n> campaign
are participating.

The bottom line?

Blog Action Day 2009 is on its way to being the biggest social change event
on the web. But we can't do it without you.

*It all starts when you register to participate:
http://www.blogactionday.org/en/blogs/new<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/p>
*

For those of you who have already signed up, we hope you'll consider posting
a Blog Action Day badge on your site and help us spread the word:
http://www.blogactionday.org/badges/en<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/x>

You can also always get the latest information on the blogactionday.org site
and at twitter.com/blogactionday<http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/l/kudhe/tthlthlhl/m>
.

Thank you all for adding your voice,

Robin Beck
Lead Organizer
Blog Action Day 09: Climate Change.

This email was sent to gerardo.diaz en gmail.com. You can
*instantly*unsubscribe from these emails by clicking
here <http://blogactionday.cmail1.com/t/y/u/kudhe/tthlthlhl/>.

--
Gerardo Díaz
email: gerardo.diaz en gmail.com