[Solar-general] geeknic.org, picnics por geeks

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Vie Mayo 1 15:36:34 CEST 2009

geeknic.org
geeks gathering in the wilderness

    * About
    * Contact Us
    * Event Registration

posted in Uncategorized
April 6, 2009 at 8:07 pm
What is a geeknic?

    * Comments (0)

Well, you are probably here because someone told you about this
wonderful thing called a geeknic.  So what is it, you may ask?  A
geeknic is rather simply a picnic for geeks.  Throughout 2009, we’re
planning (and helping others plan) geeknics all over the world.
Anywhere there are geeks, we would love to see a geeknic happen.

So what happens at a geeknic? Well, it will vary by location, by what
is available at the site, and by the decisions of the planners of
each individual geeknic. No two geeknics will be the same, but they
will all be exciting and fun events for local geeks.  The common
theme is meeting in the outdoors (something unusual for us geeks) and
having a good time.

When possible, many geeknics will be attended by freenode staff, but
regardless we’re here and happy to help promote geeknics, so if you
need help and would like to organize your very own local geeknic, let
us know at geeknic en geeknic.org.

You can also find us at #geeknic on irc.freenode.net, and we now have
a facebook group too!
--
Marcos Libre
(podés emplearme con cualquier fin, estudiarme, copiarme y mejorarme,

Cada corazón es una célula revolucionaria.
(del film "Los Edukadores")

www.ovejafm.com | Oveja Electrónica
Software Libre en FM Futura 90.5 y en Internet