[Solar-general] parrot 1.0

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Jue Mar 19 23:45:39 CET 2009

Parrot is a virtual machine designed to efficiently compile and
execute bytecode for dynamic languages. Parrot currently hosts a
variety of language implementations in various stages of completion,
including Tcl, Javascript, Ruby, Lua, Scheme, PHP, Python, Perl 6,
APL, and a .NET bytecode translator. Parrot is not about parrots,
though we are rather fond of them for obvious reasons.

de parrot.org

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia en gmail.com