[Solar-general] otro "loquito" del bbs

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 29 03:43:02 CEST 2008

<blazemonger> i've actually given copies of Musix to local graf
writers who have computers but don't use the internet
<marcos> nice!!!
<marcos> why dont they use inet?
<blazemonger> never asked
<marcos> odd
<blazemonger> i've come up with a few ideas where  we could have a
more de-centralized communications system....one thing i've thought
about is bringing back BBS's :)
<blazemonger> using technologies which have been discarded  and left
behind and bringing them back to life
<marcos> hehe, here in argentina Fernando Toledo has one
<blazemonger> really?
<marcos> just mail him
<marcos> Fernando Toledo <ftoledo en docksud.com.ar>  (Dock Sud BBS)
<blazemonger> and use of Fidonet
<blazemonger> man I love dial-in BBS's
<marcos> I think hi is using fidonet
<marcos> *he
<marcos> mail him
<marcos> he will be veeeeeeery happy
<blazemonger> BBS's i say could be the future of communications :)
<marcos> hhe

<blazemonger> since there are parents who want a much better wayt than
censorship and having bloated content blocking software , they would
trust their kids on BBS's instead of the internet :)
<blazemonger> is he into packet radio/ameteur radio?
<marcos> umm, just ask him, I really dont know

<blazemonger> in the ham radio community there are actually quite a
few oldschool style BBS'