[Solar-general] Fwd: [F/OSS-Discuss] Looking for a collaborator on open source research

josx josx en interorganic.com.ar
Jue Jun 12 20:53:15 CEST 2008

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Asunto: [F/OSS-Discuss] Looking for a collaborator on open source research
Fecha: Mar 10 Jun 2008
De: "Si Chen" <sichen en opensourcestrategies.com>
Para: discuss en foss.mit.edu

Hello,

I was wondering if there was anybody on this list who might be
interested in collaborating with me on some open source research.  A
while ago I wrote this paper about the economics of open source versus
commercial software:
http://opensource.mit.edu/papers/economic_model_of_open_source_adoption.pdf

Is there anybody who is interested in this type of research and might
have some time to work on it with me and hopefully help us get it
published?  Although I have a background in economics and have been
published in financial journals before, my full-time job is running an
open source software company and as such, I don't have as much time to
devote to this and see to its conclusion.

Thanks,

Si Chen

Di Biase José Luis
Blog --> [http://www.joseluisdibiase.com.ar]
"viaja hasta tu ideal, sembra tu flor, labra tu libertad, rega tu voz
cerra tus ojos que sobra lugar en idilia para los dos"