[Solar-general] Fwd: [Ooxml-latin] contacts in South and Central America against OpenXML

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Lun Ago 6 18:17:41 CEST 2007

comentario sobre argentina y ooxml

> The NBS doesn't want to vote. Many activists well active.  :o?

As far as I remember Argentina wants her own standard, "BBXML"(Borghes's
Babylonian XML). It's a standard that is so complex that some people
think it's infinite. it starts out with something like <big bang> and
ends with a regular tag </big bang> I mean, compared to that, MS OOXML
is nothing. When you try to read a page of this specification, the page
unfolds itself in an infinity of pages. I think they standardized
everything that ever existed inside it. But the good thing is that it's
completely free and open... Ah, Argentina... :-)

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia en gmail.com