[Solar-general] Microsoft ve la posibilidad de ejecutar Windows sobre OLPC

Angel Sullca prismas en gmail.com
Mie Dic 6 01:57:33 CET 2006

Microsoft quiere que su sistema operativos windows este disponible
sobre los portatiles One Laptop per Child (OLPC), el presidente de
OLPC (Nicholas Negroponte) lo dijo en la conferencia NetEvents en Hong
Kong este sábado.

Microsoft looking to run Windows on OLPC

Microsoft wants to make its Windows operating system available on the
One Laptop per Child (OLPC) notebook computers, OLPC chairman Nicholas
Negroponte said at the NetEvents conference in Hong Kong on Saturday.

"I have known [Microsoft chairman] Bill Gates his entire adult life.
We talk, we meet one-on-one, we discuss this project," said
Negroponte, vnunet.com can reveal.

"We put in an SD slot in the machine just for Bill. We didn't need it
but the OLPC machines are at Microsoft right now, getting Windows put
on them."

La nota sigue:
http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2170209/microsoft-looking-windows-olpc