[Solar-general] lean esto bis

Angel "Java" Lopez webmaster en ajlopez.com
Vie Mayo 27 14:50:53 CEST 2005

Hola gente!

Gracias por esa informacion. Destaco algunos parrafos, perdon por no
traducirlos:

As discontent with Microsoft's "business practices" grows, we have seen
unprecedented interest in alternative solutions for operating systems and
applications....

There are still some major problems with the idea of going Open Source
though: the most important is "How do I survive in an Open Source
environment"?

Hopefully this update to my position will reduce the amount of hate-mail I
have received in the last three years from Open-Source zealots. While I
understand the passion and admire the zeal of these people, I would suggest
that a positive approach is always going to work better than trying to rip
out my liver and feed it to the dogs. After all, this *is* my baby - I have
been working on these programs and providing them free of charge for over
fifteen years now, and I don't believe it's too much to ask if I expect a
little basic human courtesy.

He leido opiniones de otros creadores de software, mas o menos repitiendo
estas tres ideas/situaciones.... Me gusto lo de "this *is* my baby",
practicamente una frase que aplico dia a dia... :-)

Nos leemos!

Angel "Java" Lopez
http://www.ajlopez.com/