[Solar-general] diseño grafico

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en yahoo.com.ar
Mar Mayo 24 04:38:44 CEST 2005

El Mar 17 May 2005 05:44, Santiago Roza escribió:
> Estuve buscando, y el editor vectorial libre mas conocido (Inkscape)
> no puede importar .CDR, ni tiene links (en su pagina web) a ninguna
> utilidad para convertir ese formato (si, por ejemplo, para .AI)... de
> eso deduzco que no debe haber ningun conversor, pero bueh, me puedo
> estar equivocando.

	Por lo que veo no hay conversores, pero sí creo que si desde corel exportas a
EPS, podrías habrirlo con sketch u otro programa:

apt-cache search corel
lg-issue40 - Issue 40 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue50 - Issue 50 of the Linux Gazette.
libcorelinux - Foundation Classes, Design Patterns, IPC and Threads
libcorelinux-dev - Foundation Classes, Design Patterns, IPC and Threads
libcorelinux-doc - Foundation Classes, Design Patterns, IPC and Threads
libcorelinux-examples - Foundation Classes, Design Patterns, IPC and Threads
sketch - Interactive vector drawing program for X11
autotrace - bitmap to vector graphics converter
inkscape - vector based drawing program
scribus - free software desktop page layout program
sodipodi - Vector based drawing program
vux - A rating-based, random ogg and mp3 player
impress - WYSIWYG Publishing & Presentation for use With/without Web browser

apt-cache show sketch
Package: sketch
^^^^^^^^
 Sketch is an interactive vector drawing program, comparable to CorelDraw.
 It currently support drawing primitives like rectangles, ellipses, Bezier
 curves, bitmap and EPS images and text. All objects can be rotated, scaled
 and sheared. Primitives can have fill and line properties. A number of
 special effects like blend groups, text to Bezier and text along a path
 are provided. Sketch supports an unlimited undo history.
 Import of XFig, AI, WMF, CMX and SVG files. Exports to EPS, AI and SVG.
 Sketch is written in Python with an Tkinter GUI. User scripts can be
 written in Python.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti    (GNU+Linux + Música)
www.pc-musica.com.ar   (mirror: www.pc-musica.unlugar.com)