[Solar-general] Fw: [Tucuman-lst] Browser Security Test

Martín Olivera molivera en solar.org.ar
Vie Sep 10 10:38:42 CEST 2004

Excelente

Galeon 1.3.8 y Firefox 0.9.1 sobre Mandrake 9.2 me dieron lo mismo
High Risk Vulnerabilities
0
Medium Risk Vulnerabilities
1
Low Risk Vulnerabilities
0

Medium Risk Vulnerabilities
Mozilla Windows shell: protocol handler vulnerability (moz250180)
Description
The bug only affects Windows installations of Mozilla, Firefox and
Thunderbird. If you are not running Windows your browser is not
vulnerable.

--
Martín Olivera

SOLAR Software Libre Argentina