[Solar-general] Feliz Aniversario

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo en buanzo.com.ar
Lun Dic 27 03:18:35 CET 2004

vero en verox.com.ar wrote:
> Amigos:
>
> Hoy hace 1 año que brindábamos con Champagna la
> constituciòn de Solar como Asociaciòn Civil. =)

Feliz Aniversario Solar :D :D !!!!!!!!!

Por muchos, muchos mas, y cada vez mas felices.

--
Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman - www.buanzo.com.ar - GNU/Linux Documentation
President, Open Information System Security Group - Argentina

In the darkest night, If my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back
time, Forgetting you, but not the time (Green Day, Whatsername)