[Solar-general] Una buena: Patrick Volkerding está mejor de Salud

Pablo De Napoli pdenapo en yahoo.com
Dom Dic 26 17:08:21 CET 2004

Segun una entrada en el changelog de Slackware (fechada
Sat Dec 18 23:22:21 PST 2004) parece que Patrick está mejor de salud.

http://www.slackware.org/changelog/current.php?cpu=i386

"Hi folks. Well, I'm back in California and I'm happy to let you all know
 that I'm feeling much better. :-) Here are a few updates so you can see
 that I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully 10.1 won't
 be too far off (I'm still trying to figure out just how far behind we are,
 and what other fixes need to get merged in), and then we can look at what
 exactly needs to be done to try to switch over to the new kernel series for
 11, or sometime later on. I still don't think it's time for that yet (it
 will be best to wait until 2.4 can be abandoned). Besides, I should
 probably be trying to take it easy as much as I can.
 There's no need to try for an encore... "

[...]

saludos,
Pablo