[Solar-general] OT: la guerra y Win NT -para los que leen ingles-

CETECC info en cetecc.org
Mar Dic 7 15:38:22 CET 2004

Les copio un mensaje posteado recién en el curso online de "Teoría y Filosofía
del Software Libre" que estoy haciendo en la Univ. de Goteborg (Suecia)
-del que me enteré en esta lista de Solar, aunque creo que soy el único
de Argentina que lo está haciendo, somos 150 alumnos de todo el planeta-.

El cuentito es entre gracioso y para ponerse a llorar.
Cuando el tipo va a tirar el misil, el sistema le pide un upgrade del Win NT!!!
Licencia MS para matar...

Hernán
------
www.cetecc.org
--------------

-The destroyer Yorktown was brought to a dead halt by Windows NT

Here is a scene from a future war:

- Insert accent for whoever are the latest bad people(!) - " Hey boss
my brothers second cousin 3rd removed has called me to say there is an
American warship stopped by his fishing boat!"

"What! how does he know its an American Ship?"

"Easy, its got a McDonald's sign on the bridge, flying the flag of a
company called Halliburton and sponsored by 'Microsoft on the brow"

" mmm must be American!"

"Should I fire our (insert name of religious martyr) missile"

"Yes!!"

Cut to bridge of warship

"Sir lookout reports a missile on the way!"

captain, "Where! activate missile defence now!"
    "yessir! defences activated!"

Captain, "Fire on target when in range!"

    "Cant fire on target sir as we have reached our licenced Missile
Allowance (LMA) and must contact Microsoft
    for an upgrade sir!"

" What!! Send the licence upgrade manager to the brig now! how long
have we got?"

" Sir it seems the missile has changed course and hit a small fishing
vessel instead"

captain, " Thank God, luck must be on our side!"

Cut to latest bad people,

Boss lowers telescope " You really didn't like your brothers second
cousin 3rd removed did you!"  [tongueout]

This is a copy of a message posted on the IA0260 website.

To add your reply via the website, click on this link:
https://winner.informatik.gu.se/moodle/mod/forum/post.php?reply=2259