[Solar-general] Re: [hipatia] Sofware repository to make more efficient use of open-source sofware

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso en agnula.org
Dom Abr 4 17:56:35 CEST 2004

    > Hola todos, FYI

    >> "Massachusetts on Wednesday took the wraps off a new software
    >> repository designed to let government agencies make more
    >> efficient use of open-source software. The repository will be
    >> managed by the Government Open Code Collaborative, a newly
    >> formed group of seven states and four municipalities that will
    >> contribute and download open-source software and proprietary
    >> software designed by government agencies for their use."

Does anybody know whether this software repository is publicly
accessible and, if so, where is it?  I couldn't find a precise URL
reference to it.

bye,

--
Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso en agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/