[Solar-fundadores] {Spam?} and, found at the flat in question. T

Corridoni Sakumoto furrier at copres.eu
Thu Jan 14 06:10:19 CET 2010

Him, had altogether vanished; the attempt against him had, as it turned
out, been so futile, and he genuinely wished to have some assurance of
the safety of the man, the thought of whom had so blackened his soul
only twenty-four hours ago. His errands took Martin the best part of an
hour, and he returned with two notes, one for Mrs. Assheton, the other
for Morris. He had been also to the flat and inquired, but there was no
news of the missing man. Morris opened his note, which was from Mr.
Taynton. "Dear Morris, "I am delighted that your mother and you can dine
to-morrow, and I am telegraphing first thing in the morning to see if
Miss Madge will make our fourth. I feel sure that when she knows what my
little party is, she will come. "I have been twice round to see if my
partner has returned, and find no news of him. It is idle to deny that I
am getting anxious, as I cannot conceive what has happened. Should he
not be back by tomorrow morning, I shall put the matter into the hands
of the police. I trust that my anxieties are unfounded, but the matter
is beginning to look strange. "Affectionately yours, "Edward Taynton."
There is nothing so infectious as anxiety, and it can be conveyed by
look or word or letter, and requires no period of incubation. And Morris
began to be really anxious also, with a vague disquietude at the sense
of there being something wrong. CHAPTER VIII Mr. Taynton, according to
the intention he had expressed, sent round early next morning (the day
of the week being Saturday) to his partner's flat, and finding that he
was not there, and that no word of any kind had been received from him,
went, as he felt himself now bound to do, to the police office, stated
what had brought him there, and gave them all information which it was
in his power to give. It was brief enough; his partner had gone up to
town on Tuesday last, and, had he followed his plans should have
returned to Brighton by Thursday evening, since he had made an
appointment to come to Mr. Taynton's house at nine thirty that night. It
had been ascertained too, by--Mr. Taynton hesitated a moment--by Mr.
Morris Assheton in London, that he had left his flat in St. James's
Court on Thursday afternoon, to go, presumably, to catch the train back
to Brighton. He had also left orders that all letters should be
forwarded to him at h