[Solar-fundadores] Irs of Poland are this month entirely se

Lautaret Shaline nanogram at artelecom.pt
Mon Jan 11 11:44:04 CET 2010

Ble birth, does likewise this month gain immortal honour by a great
achievement. The affairs of Poland are this month entirely settled:
Augustus resigns his pretensions which he had again taken up for some
time: Stanislaus is peaceably possess'd of the throne; and the King of
Sweden declares for the Emperor. I cannot omit one particular accident
here at home; that near the end of this month much mischief will be done
at Bartholomew Fair, by the fall of a booth. September. This month
begins with a very surprizing fit of frosty weather, which will last
near twelve days. The Pope having long languish'd last month, the
swellings in his legs breaking, and the flesh mortifying, will die on
the 11th instant; and in three weeks time, after a mighty contest, be
succeeded by a cardinal of the imperial faction, but native of Tuscany,
who is now about sixty-one years old. The French army acts now wholly on
the defensive, strongly fortify'd in their trenches; and the young
French King sends overtures for a treaty of peace by the Duke of Mantua;
which, because it is a matter of state that concerns us here at home, I
shall speak no farther of it. I shall add but one prediction more, and
that in mystical terms, which shall be included in a verse out of
Virgil, Alter erit jam Tethys, & altera quae vehat Argo. Delectos
heroas. Upon the 25th day of this month, the fulfilling of this
prediction will be manifest to every body. This is the farthest I have
proceeded in my calculations for the present year. I do not pretend,
that these are all the gre