[Solar-forossi] ans don'

Edward Miolen conforms at keais.com
Sun Sep 26 13:56:00 CEST 2010

T thinking," he said, doubtfully, "that we might run down after all,
and
take a look in at the last act; it's not too late even now. They're
sure to run behind on the first night. And then,"
he urged, "we can go around and see Seldon. You
have never been behind the scenes, have you? It's very
interesting." "No, I have not, but if we do," remonstrated the
Picture, pathetically, "you _know_ all those men will come trooping
home with us. You know they will." "But that's very complimentary,"
said Stuart. "Why, I like my friends to like my wife." "Yes, but you
know how they stay when they get
here," she answered; "I don't believe they ever sleep. Don't you
remember the last supper you gave me before we were married, when
Mrs. Starr and you all were discussing
Mr. Seldon's
play? She didn't make a move to go until half past two, and I was
_that_
sleepy, I couldn't keep my eyes open." "Yes,"
said Stuart, "I remember. I'm sorry. I thought it was very
interesting. Seldon changed the whole
second act on account of what she said. Well, after this," he laughed
with cheerful desperation, "I think I shall make up for the part of a
married man in a pair of slippers
and a dressing-gown, and then perhaps I won't be tempted to roam
abroad at night." "You must wear the gown they are
going to give you at Oxford," said the Picture,

smiling placidly. "The one Aunt Lucy was telling me about. Why