[Solar-forossi] {Spam?} Ht with such terrible consequenc

Harner Grimstead steiner at kk-wada.co.jp
Wed Mar 24 01:36:09 CET 2010

He sides, and lowered crown, and smiled significantly. "Exactly," laughed
Holmes, putting his hand on his head. "Crippled there by my Yorkshire blood,--my mother. Never mind; outside of this life, blood or circumstance matters nothing." They walked on slowly towards town. Surely there was nothing in the bill-of-sale which the old man had in his pocket but a mere

matter of business; yet they were strangely silent about it, as if it brought
shame to some

one. There was an embarrassed pause. The Doctor went
back to Lois for relief. "I think it is the pain and want of such as she that
makes them susceptible to religion. The self in them is so starved
and humbled that it cannot obscure their eyes; they see God
clearly." "Say rather," said Holmes, "that the soul is so starved and blind that it cannot recognize itself as God." The Doctor's intolerant
eye kindled. "Humph! So that's your creed! Not Pantheism. _Ego sum_. Of course you go on with the conjugation: _I have been,
I shall be_. I,--that covers the whole ground, creation, redemption, and commands the hereafter?" "It does so," said Holmes, coolly. "And this wretched huckster carries her deity about her,--her self-existent

soul? How, in God's name, is her life to set it free?" Holmes said nothing. The

coarse sneer

could not be answered. Men with pale
faces and heavy jaws like his do not carry their religion on their tongue's end; their creeds leave them only in the slow oozing life-blood, false as the creeds
may be. Knowles went on hotly, half to himself, seizing on the new idea

fiercely, as