[Solar-coop] Ntry as we do, we mayn't be back at that village for a month,

Gansburg Starke effectualise en paulvangeel.com
Mie Mar 31 13:50:40 CEST 2010

------------------------------------- J. D. ARDAGH I AM NOT CONCERNED
WITH YOUR PLANE I AFTER IT LEAVES MY
GUIDES, BUT TILL THEN I HOLD MYSELF PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR
LIFE, SAFETY, AND COMFORT. MY HYDRAULIC BUFFER-STOP CANNOT
RELEASE TILL THE MOTORS ARE WORKING UP TO BEARING SPEED, THUS
SECURING A SAFE AND GRACEFUL FLIGHT WITHOUT PITCHING. Remember our
motto,
"Upward and
Outward," and do not trust yourself to so-called "rigid" guide-bars
J. D. ARDAGH, BELFAST AND TURIN
------------------------------------------------ ACCESSORIES AND
SPARES ------------------------------------------------ CHRISTIAN
WRIGHT
& OLDIS ESTABLISHED 1924 ACCESSORIES and SPARES Hooded Binnacles with
dip-dials automatically recording change of level (illuminated face).
All heights

from 50 to 15,000 feet L2 10 0 With Aerial Board of Control
certificate L3 11 0 Foot and Hand Foghoms; Sirens toned to any club
note; with air-chest belt-driven horn motor L6 8 0 Wireless
installations syntonised to A.B.C. requirements, in neat mahogany
case, hundred mile range L3 3 0 Grapnels, mushroom--anchors,

pithing-irons, winches, hawsers, snaps, shackles and mooring ropes,
for
lawn, city, and public installations. Detachable under-cars, aluminum
or stamped steel. Keeled under