[Solar-coop] {Spam?} something

Barefoot Knighter ethmoid en netlife.nl
Mie Ene 13 19:37:40 CET 2010

 I am unable to do more. These things exhaust my nervous system."
"Sister Euphemia," said the doctor, "will aid us. Think, if you please,
sir, of a spirit, and she will endeavor to summon it to our circle."
Upon this a wild idea came into my head. I answered: "I am thinking as
you directed me to do." The medium sat with her arms folded, looking
steadily at the center of the table. For a few moments there was
silence. Then a series of irregular knocks began. "Are you present?"
said the medium. The affirmative raps were twice given. "I should
think," said the doctor, "that there were two spirits present." His
words sent a thrill through my heart. "Are there two?" he questioned. A
double rap. "Yes, two," said the medium. "Will it please the spirits to
make us conscious of their names in this world?" A s