[Solar-coop] Ate, and that the railroad was now

Khang overstaffed en deltasale.nl
Jue Sep 3 13:12:51 CEST 2009

Looked at me. When we started from New York, we were Mr. Middleton, and
Mr. Porter, and Miss Middleton to one another; at Chicago, it was Tom,
and Blakely, and Miss Middleton; I became Elizabeth in Utah (I made him
call me that.) And when we reached Nevada..... It happened so naturally,
so sweetly. Dad was taking a nap after luncheon, and Blakely and I were
sitting on the rear platform of our car, the last car in the train. It
was a heavenly day of blue sky and sunshine; the desert was fresh from
recent rain. And then a few, dear, faltered words changed the desert
into a garden that reached to the rim of the world. "I love you. I
didn't mean to tell you quite yet, but I..... I....." "I know. And it
makes me so happy." * * * * * You never saw anybody so delighted as Dad
was when we told him. "This makes me glad clear through," he said.
"Blakely, boy, I couldn't love you more if you were my ow