[Solar-certifica] {Spam?} e reached out as tho

Wassmann Rawat dialectology en naturainc.com
Mie Dic 30 16:18:22 CET 2009

 there Is to get. No Scotchman is going to cheat Theodore Alden out of
what's his. Soon's I'd made up my mind to that, I drove over to Olmsted
and made arrangements to sail from New York on Saturday." "Saturday? Why
that's only three days off!" protested Mrs. Alden. "Well, it'll only
take a night and part of a day to get to New York. That'll give you a
day and a half to get ready, ma." The thought of a trip to Scotland
delighted Mrs. Alden, and she immediately began to plan how she could
get the boys, her husband and herself ready in such a short space of
time. But Larry and Tom showed no signs of enthusiasm. Noticing their
silence, their father exclaimed: "Don't you boys want to go? I never
knew you so quiet before when a trip was mentioned." "But the ball game
with Husted is on Saturday," said Larry, giving voice to the thought
uppermost in his mind. Then, as though he realized that it was foolish
to compare a trip to Scotland with a game of baseball, he added:
"Besides, Tom and I were planning--that is, we were going to ask you if
we couldn't go out to Tolopah and spend the summer with Horace and Bill
Wilder on their ranch." With this announcement of a plan which the
brothers had discussed over and over, wondering how they could bring it
about, the boys anxiously watched their father's face. "So that's how
the wind blows, eh?" he commented. "Well, ma, what do you say? Shall we
take the boys with us or let them go to the ranch?" With her quiet
mother's eye Mrs. Alden caught the appeal on her sons' faces and after a
short deliberation replied: "I think they'd be better off with the
Wilders--that is, if they'd like to have the boys visit them." "Hooray!
hooray!" cried the boys together. "We can telegraph and ask Mr. Wilder
tonight," said Larry. "Can we go to Bramley and send the message,
father?" "You can telephone the message to the station and the operator
will send it." And while the boys puzzled over the wording of the
telegram, their father re-read his letter from Scotland. "I've got the
telegram ready," Tom exclaimed presently. "Listen." And picking