[Solar-certifica] ade; "he wasn't showin' all of his hand th

Agle sexily en hostiga.com
Dom Dic 27 23:44:15 CET 2009

Laughed. "'I've give Betty Blackleg,' he said. 'I've got tired of him.'"
Betty's disappointment showed in her eyes; she had suspected that
Calumet had had another reason. She had hoped-- "I reckon, though, that
that wasn't his real reason," continued Dade; "he wasn't showin' all of
his hand there." "What makes you think that?" asked Betty, trying not to
blush. "Well," said Dade, "I was walkin' round the stable a while ago,
just nosin' around without any purpose, an' walkin' slow. When I got to
the corner, not makin' any noise, I saw Calumet standin' in front of the
stable door, talkin'. There was nobody around him--nothin' but Blackleg,
an' so I reckon he was talkin' to Blackleg. Sure enough he was. He puts
his head up against Blackleg's head, an' he said, soft an' low, kinda:
"'Blackleg,' he said; 'I've give you away. I hated like poison to do it,
but I reckon Betty'll look a heap better on you than she does on that
skate she rode today. Damn that black devil!' he said, 'I wouldn't have
took the job of breakin' him for any other woman in the world.' "I come
away then," concluded Dade; "for somehow I didn't want him to know there
was anybody around to hear him." Betty got up quickly and went out on
the porch. She stood there, looking out into the darkness for a long,
long time, and presently Dade grew tired of waiting for her and went to
his room. CHAPTER XIX A TRAGEDY IN THE TIMBER GROVE The black was
undoubtedly broken. His subsequent actions proved that. He did not
become docile by any means, but he was tractable, which is to say that
he did as he was bidden with a minimum of urging; he was intelligent,
divining, and learned quickly. Also, he respected his