[Solar-accesible] *****SPAM***** solar panel

cnrichard at 163.com cnrichard at 163.com
Tue Oct 5 09:54:39 CEST 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,
(Would you please help us to transfer this letter to the person who is responsible on the import or purchase for your company? Thank you.)

This letter is from Shanghai Everbright Sourcing Company. Our main work is to help the foreign companies to source what they need in China, to contact the factories, to arrange the samples, and to check the quality of the products. We are honest, responsible and loyal. Our commission is 2%--5% on the total value of each business that will be taken from the seller.

Our business range includes: textile, stationery, electrical appliance, and mechanical products. Each person is responsible to source the products and contact the factory of one range.

If you need anybody to source for you in China, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will send you the contact details. Contact Email: cnsourcing at 126.com.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Guo