[soilhack-announce] SOIL HACK needs you!

Chris Maughan chris.j.maughan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:52:59 CEST 2020

Dear Soil Hackers,

I know it's been a long time, but do you have a spare 15 minutes to tell us
about your experiences at soil hack events?

For each completed survey *£3 will be donated* to Farm Hack UK to help fund
future events, plus you can enter our *prize draw* to win LWA merchandise.

*Click here to participate*:
https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/farm-hack-survey-2020-2

The results of the survey will be used to improve future Hacks and help us
get the word out about the impacts the network has had so far.

This research is a collaboration between Farm Hack, Landworkers’ Alliance,
the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, and the Sustainable
Places Research Institute. All responses will be strictly confidential and
anonymous. For more information, please contact chris.maughan at coventry.ac.uk
.