[soilhack-announce] Soil Day - this Saturday at 42 Acres

Jo Smith Oliver info at josmitholiver.com
Tue Sep 25 14:40:58 CEST 2018

What is the date?

From: soilhack-announce [mailto:soilhack-announce-bounces at lists.ourproject.org] On Behalf Of Hannah Steenbergen
Sent: 24 September 2018 22:07
To: soilhack-announce at lists.ourproject.org
Subject: [soilhack-announce] Soil Day - this Saturday at 42 Acres

Dear Soil fans,

This is a bit last minute, but I wanted to invite anyone who can make it to a soil testing day at 42 Acres Farm in Somerset close to Frome. I'm gathering data to form a baseline study as we are in the first year of farming the land here. We will be taking samples from several fields and using soil health indicator tests. Abby Rose, of the amazing soil app Sector Mentor and Indie Farmer will be joining us for the day.

If you fancy a day of counting worms and soil chat, with lunch provided, please reply to me on here. Arrivals by 9:30am for a 10am start, ending around 5pm.

Thanks,

Hannah