[soilhack-announce] Community Farm Hack Wales 2018 (October 4th to 7th)

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Sun Sep 2 13:48:28 CEST 2018

Dear Land Worker and Community Food Enthusiast

My name is Frank and I would like to invite you to this event, Community
Farm Hack Wales (October 4th to 7th)

We have FREE TICKETS for those involved or interested in CSAs living in
Wales, we want to get those places to the people who need them.

Could you help spread the word? its happening in about a months time and
I would like to spend the next few weeks shouting about it as many
different places as possible.

The links for it are:

https://pretix.eu/farmhackwales2018/fhw2018/

facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2130202730596223/

Email:

farmhackwales at gmail.com <mailto:farmhackwales at gmail.com>

The venue is north Wales here:

Tyddyn teg

Tyddyn berth

Bethel

Caernarfon

ll55 3ps

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Yours Frank