[soilhack-announce] Growers workshop at soil hack...

Nicky Gibbins nicolitagibbins at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:40:57 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be running a peer to peer growers/farmers workshop at soil
hack with Nicky Scott. We want to focus on getting to grips with soil
science and talk about how to apply this wisdom on our farms and projects.

In the second half of the session we are hoping to use some real farming
examples of approaches people have tried and how they have got on with
them. We are hoping that this will give people the space to discuss and
share their experiences.

We would like to organise in advance a few farms/projects to have for
discussion so we are looking for volunteers to be involved. We will be
breaking into small groups to do this so you don't have to talk in front of
lots of people.

It would require a short overview of your approaches to soil health on your
farm. What has/hasn't worked. Pro's/con's of different techniques. Future
ideas. The discussion will be with a small group and a facilitator will
feed back to the main group.

Is anyone interested in being involved? If so please get in touch with me
by email.

Thanks
Nicky G