[soilhack-announce] Short video from last year's gathering

PHAEDRA SAWBRIDGE livingmatter at btopenworld.com
Thu Mar 29 17:31:12 CEST 2018

Apologies, again, to John. I realise my action was selfish & out of order. Please ignore my last message. We are all so fragmented/ split apart that it is no wonder we are about to permit the growing of gmo super wheat here: and the likely end to eany hope of farming - seed sovereignty - as it should be.
#StopTheTradeDeal
Thanks