[soilhack-announce] Content? Can you offer something?

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Tue Mar 6 21:25:30 CET 2018

Sounds good. Yeah! I think people got allot out of it before

if we could get you to team up with others using different stoves we
could expand the demo into more about how the technology works, and more
about how biochar works

It was good we had two different styles of char last time one in a pit
one in your stoves

If you can think about how to make it the same and better as last time
that would bve awesome.

I can help you design the session if you like over emails or a chat on
the phone