[soilhack-announce] SoilHack2018

Darren darren at dazinism.me
Fri Jun 22 19:34:30 CEST 2018

I finally had a chance to upload the content I collected at SoilHack2018
to archive.org

There are photos of some of the written materials that were presented
over the weekend of SoilHack also the audio and PowerPoint presentation
(if you cant open the powerpoint you can download the free open source
https://www.libreoffice.org to view) from Adams talk 'alchemy and the
mythos of soil'

All tagged on archive.org with soilhack2018

https://archive.org/search.php?query=soilhack2018

Its also all tagged with SoilHack, as is the content that was uploaded
from last years SoilHack if you want to browse through all the uploads
from both years-

https://archive.org/search.php?query=soilhack

I'd encourage anyone with any photos, videos, notes that you took, audio
or presentations from the weekend to upload it there. Also if anybody
still has anything from last year they could share.

If you cant work out how to upload stuff to archive.org I'd be happy to
post stuff there for people.

You can send me files by uploading them to
https://datengarten.allmende.io/s/zBEpMGnQe9Mmcie