[soilhack-announce] Feed back and next steps after Soil Hack

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Sun Jul 15 21:02:26 CEST 2018

Dear Soil Lovers and Soil Geeks

Its been a wonderfully hot and sunny summer! I hoped you've been
mulching and following your soil health principals.

I wanted to ask if you had any feed back, images and recordings from the
gathering which you could upload or share with the list?

We have had some requests from friends who couldn't make it to give them
some info about what they missed.

Also we have had requests from friends who write news letters to
networks we advertised the event on that want to know about our
adventures and hear a little account of the event.

Are there any people out there who have written up their adventures at
soil have that could make up part of a report back to the rest of the
soil fans?

Literally anything could help up make up a good report and feed back.

We will also be following up on the other tasks after the gathering
soon, like working groups and a video of the event.

The rush and heat of the summer may ease off this week with a bit of
rain so I hope we can find the time to get a few emails done to tie up
the loose ends after a great soil hack.

Yours Frank