[soilhack-announce] Compost tea field lab 24th May

Darren darreno at openmailbox.org
Wed May 17 17:49:14 CEST 2017

This is open for new participants and free

On 12 May 2017 08:40:26 BST, Jasmine Black <jblack at soilassociation.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Compost Tea field lab meeting and visit: 24th May, Dorset, 13:00 -
16:30.

You have all expressed an interest or were previously involved in the
compost tea field lab run by Innovative Farmers in collaboration with
ORC, Cranfield University, SoilBioLab and Hemsworth Farms. The field
lab that finished last year has extended
(https://innovativefarmers.org/field-lab/?id=a50e8991-c808-e711-80ce-00
5056ad0bd4), continuing to monitor the compost tea brewing and
application effects at Hemsworth Farm. Now the second trial is underway
we thought it would be a good opportunity to meet to hear more about
how the field lab is going.

We will be meeting at the Langton Arms at 1pm to have lunch, discuss
and review progress of the field lab. If the weather permits, we will
then head to Hemsworth Farm at 3pm to watch the compost tea being
sprayed (the second application), finishing around 4:30pm.

The address is:

The Langton Arms,
Tarrant Monkton,
Blandford,
DT11 8RX

Moving on to:

Hemsworth farm,
Whitchampton,
Wimbourne,
Dorset,
BH21 5BN

Please RSVP by email or phone, letting us know of any dietary
requirements. We hope that you will be able to make it.

With best wishes,

Jasmine

Jasmine Black | Producer Support Administrator | Soil Association |
South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol, BS1 3NX | 0117 314 5197