[soilhack-announce] Free GROW soil observatory online course: starting 8th May

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:56:05 CEST 2017

The GROW Observatory is a citizens' observatory that will empower tens of
thousands of growers across Europe with knowledge on sustainable practices
and make a vital contribution to global environmental monitoring.

GROW's first free online course will help growers understand their soil and
explore global environmental soil issues. It starts on the 8th May and runs
for 3 weeks. By doing this short, free course, you'll connect with other
growers - together you’ll get to know your site and soil, and understand
them in the wider landscape ecosystem. The course has been co-written by
Permaculture Association International Coordinator Dr. Naomi van der Velden.

(below, you have an outline of our MOOC, plus you can download our MOOC
trailer if you want to use it for audio)

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/grow-from-soil-to-sky
<https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/grow-from-soil-to-sky>

(below is our general website)

http://growobservatory.org/

(here is our first intro video, great for explaining the project)

https://vimeo.com/210444233