[soilhack-announce] Visit to Somerset next week --- open to suggestions

marydurling at uk2.net marydurling at uk2.net
Wed Jun 7 09:50:47 CEST 2017

Well there's the Green Scythe Fair this coming Sunday. And the
Land-skills day on Saturday, same place as the scythe fair.

http://www.greenfair.org.uk/

http://www.greenfair.org.uk/page7/page50/page50.html

I didn't come to the soil-hack, was just too busy sadly.  But I seem to
be on this email list, which is great. Thanks for the weeds as soil
indicators article. Really informative.

Mary