[soilhack-announce] SoilHack gathering 2017

Sally Jenkins greenfeasts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 13:34:00 CEST 2017

Cheers Darren,

It was brilliant to meet you all (and catch up with some familiar faces!)
I will definitely be uploading some audio of different sessions but am getting
my audio-tech-dude partner to edit the background noise first and he’s pretty
flat out busy, so apologies if it takes a little while.

Can’t wait for the next time!
See some of you at the land skills day/scythe fair?
Sally x