[soilhack-announce] First Organising Meeting for Gathering

Nicole Vosper nicole at feedavalon.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 13:20:47 CET 2017

Hey Folks,

The first organising meeting for the 2017 Soil Hack Gathering will be on Wednesday 25th January 7-9pm.

Please email me your Skype contacts before the meeting. My Skype is nicolepvosper

Please don’t email them to the whole list to spam everyone out. On the call we can set up a separate email list or cc thread so we aren’t annoying folks!

Big thanks,

Nicole

--
Nicole Vosper
Email: nicole at feedavalon.org.uk
www.feedavalon.org.uk
Tel: 07477603141

Feed Avalon CIC is a social enterprise that establishes food systems that are socially & economically empowering in order to optimise food resilience in Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding areas.

Registered in England and Wales 8632448 Registered Address: Unit C1, Northover Buildings, Glastonbury, BA6 9NU

"A people that cannot produce its own food are slaves; they don’t have the slightest freedom." - José Martí