[soilhack-announce] Soil Hack Organising Meeting

Nicole Vosper nicole at feedavalon.org.uk
Wed Jan 18 14:20:53 CET 2017

Hey Folks,

Please can anyone who is keen to help organise the Soil Hack Gathering this year fill in their availability for an online Skype meeting in the next fortnight here:

http://doodle.com/poll/9etu8mxtnby4auv7 <http://doodle.com/poll/9etu8mxtnby4auv7>

Please fill this in by Friday if possible.

I will send round the confirmed date and time on Monday.

Please also send me your Skype information.

Big thanks,

Nicole

--
Nicole Vosper
Email: nicole at feedavalon.org.uk
www.feedavalon.org.uk
Tel: 07477603141

Feed Avalon CIC is a social enterprise that establishes food systems that are socially & economically empowering in order to optimise food resilience in Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding areas.

Registered in England and Wales 8632448 Registered Address: Unit C1, Northover Buildings, Glastonbury, BA6 9NU

"A people that cannot produce its own food are slaves; they don’t have the slightest freedom." - José Martí