[soilhack-announce] List of soil related events

Dan Powell dan.landbase at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 08:44:19 CEST 2017

Soil health workshop announcement via Regen Ag faceboook site

https://www.facebook.com/events/733111306891452/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

Web: landbase.org.uk <http://landbase.org.uk/index.html> M: 07887
678780 E: dan.landbase at gmail.com

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email? This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and contains
proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the author immediately by telephone or by
replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the e-mail on
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Whilst we
have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out
your own virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.