[soilhack-announce] Breaking the Frame Gathering: August 26-28th in Llandysul, Wales.

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 16:26:52 CEST 2017

Is anyone interested in joining me at this gathering next week? I would
appreciate someone else's support - the only requirement is a passion for
peer to peer soil education. If you're considering please let me know by
end of today latest - sorry for the short notice.

***

We'd be delighted if you wanted to do a Soil hack workshop at our
get-together, which will be pretty small, less than 20 people.

The email below gives you a link to the event page, which will give you