[soilhack-announce] Fw: Terra Preta workshop

Dorothea Leber growingandhealing at live.com
Thu Oct 13 13:58:47 CEST 2016

Hi Adam,

It very strangely didn't happen, it was difficult to get enough people to cover Rainer's fee EUR250 and his travel costs (not that much really). My mum ot ill and I needed to be in Germany.

Bizarrely Trains got cancelled for Rainer in the last Minute his wife took him to the airport and he was half a minute too late to get a boardin pass... so it was not meant to be this time.

we met and did a burning anyway, since Nir had dug the earth funnel, and we have so many questions.

Rainer would love to give the workshop, having spent a lot of time preparing it in English. I think both Nir and I are a little tired from advertising, we expected more people taking to this important theme.

so if you have a venue, anything ... and enough people (I think 10 to 12, depending on charge for the day would be enough) I can refer Rainer to you

All the best

Dorothea