[soilhack-announce] Biodynamics, Revitalizing our Earth, one Garden at a time Conference 2016

Biodynamic Association office at biodynamic.org.uk
Wed Jul 27 12:46:42 CEST 2016

Dear Soil Hack,

Gardeners  are the natural stewards and protectors of our Earth, and how
we garden has never been so important.
Biodynamic gardening methods provides a much needed catalyst for
regeneration, which revitalizes soils, nurtures bees, provide safe
havens for wildlife,  and keep our precious bio-diversity alive.

The aim of biodynamics is to maximize the inherent vitality of our soils
and gardens through its use of herbal compost and spray preparations, by
harnessing the subtle cosmic forces of nature, building natural
resilience with open pollinated seed, and by creating a garden full of
harmonious life, which becomes self-sustaining .

*Want to discover more? *
Exciting two day biodynamic Gardening conference at Ryton Organic
Gardens,  Warwickshire 17th & 18th September 2016
<https://www.biodynamic.org.uk/magento/biodynamic-workshops.html>
Packed with hands on practical advice,  workshops and captivating
lectures, our conference this year devotes itself to biodynamic approach
to gardening, and how to take your organic gardening to a new level of
holistic health.

Book your ticket here.
<https://www.biodynamic.org.uk/magento/biodynamic-workshops.html>
Look forward to seeing you in Sept!  - Warm wishes - Jessica Standing
(BDA Office UK)