[soilhack-announce] 2 fantastic Workshops on composting & Chromatography with Bruno Follador from the Nature Institute USA

Mick Poultney mickypoultney at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:20:54 CET 2016

you could do with me to give you a talk on composting !  mine is ready to use within a month plus im using it has a growing medium .....

Regards
Mick Poultney

To: soilhack-announce at lists.ourproject.org
From: office at biodynamic.org.uk
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:46:02 +0000
Subject: [soilhack-announce] 2 fantastic Workshops on composting & Chromatography with Bruno Follador from the Nature Institute USA

    Dear All,

    We would like to let you know about 2 great forthcoming workshops -
    see below for details

    These
        workshops are suitable for farmers, growers, gardeners and
        anyone interested in exploring

            the biodynamic approach to composting and a
        qualitative approach to soils and compost through Chromatography

       All welcome.  Book

      Here

    Best wishes - Jessica Standing (Biodynamic Assoc Admin)

    The
Art

            and Science of Biodynamic Composting: Practices and Insights

        With Bruno Follador
        (Director of the Living Soils Project at the Nature Institute
        USA)

        Dates: Fri 11th
        March (7pm – 9.30pm)  -
        Sun 13th March  (4pm)

        Cost £140 or £120 (Biodynamic Assoc  Member rate)

      Venue:
        Rachel Carson Building, Emerson College, Forest Row, East
        Sussex, RH18 5JX

    Ehrenfried
Pfeiffer's

            Chromatography

            Portraying Soils and Compost through Colour,  Form and Pattern

        With Bruno Follador
        (Director of the Living Soils Project at the Nature Institute
        USA)

        Dates: Fri 18th
          March (7pm – 9.30pm) – Sun 20th March (4pm)

          Venue:  Horsley Mill,
          Nailsworth, Glos, GL6 OLA

        Cost £140 or £120 (BDA Member rate)
    --
The Biodynamic Association
Re-Thinking Agriculture with 90 Years of Vital Soil Vital Food
Email: office at biodynamic.org.uk
www.biodynamic.org.uk