[soilhack-announce] Fwd: ADHB Monitor Farm Day with Joel Williams (plus another Intro on 5th March)

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:30:25 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Natasha Giddings <natasha at regenag.co.uk>
Date: 6 February 2016 at 17:37
Subject: ADHB Monitor Farm Day with Joel Williams (plus another Intro on
5th March)
To: Natasha Giddings <natasha at regenag.co.uk>

Hi Everyone.

This is going out to all those who have attended one of Joel's introductory
workshops (well all of you who are on email anyway).

Joel and I are exploring what practical implementation of the principles
has already taken place in the UK (please let me know if you are aware of
any we aren't, though I'm sure he is aware of more than me) and we're also
looking at what monitoring of further exploration might be most
useful/feasible.

In the meantime though, *in collaboration with ADHB, James Lee from
Crediton Monitor Farm is hosting a meeting next Friday* (12th February - if
you haven't already had this via our enews then please do sign up at
www.regenag.co.uk - and remember to click the opt-in email).

James attended one of Joel's workshops a couple of years ago and has been
using what he learnt there at the home farm - and Joel will be supporting
the meeting too.  More details of this can be found at:
*http://cereals.ahdb.org.uk/get-involved/monitor-farms/crediton-monitor-farm.aspx
<http://cereals.ahdb.org.uk/get-involved/monitor-farms/crediton-monitor-farm.aspx>*

Also, if you know anyone who missed Joel's workshop last year, he will be
repeating it in London at Roehampton University again, on Saturday 5th
March - see *http://regenag.co.uk/index.php/course-calendar/nutrient-management
<http://regenag.co.uk/index.php/course-calendar/nutrient-management> for
more details*.

Best Wishes,