[soilhack-announce] Fw: Terra Preta workshop

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:07:56 CEST 2016

Looks great, I wish I could come.

Could you please document it in some way and share it with us? I feel that
there is a need to share more between the english and german speaking
worlds in these areas.

--
*In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and
change the problematic model /* *You create a new model and make the old