[soilhack-announce] Compost Workshop on Tuesday 29th September near Banbury!!!!

Mick Poultney mickypoultney at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:18:14 CEST 2015

Just in case anyone is interested , my compost is ready to use within a month , im also using it as a growing medium . Shall be giving a talk / demo on saturday morning @ the malvern autumn show , this is in the harvest pavilion @ 11 am .  Shall also be covering raised beds , no dig cultivation , compost tea , mycorrhizal fungi ... plus more if i can get it in , only have an hour !

Regards
Mick Poultney