[soilhack-announce] World Soil Saturday - Dec 5th 2015 Hawkwood, Glos

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:53:06 CET 2015

Sorry, here are the instructions for leaving the list:

http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node14.html

To summarise, send an email to <soilhack-announce-leave at lists.ourproject.org>
then reply to the confirmation message and it should be done.

--
*In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and
change the problematic model /* *You create a new model and make the old