[soilhack-announce] APPG Soil Inquiry

Mick Poultney mickypoultney at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:39:33 CET 2015

Could do with addressing these people myself !  I can get my compost ready to use within a month , im also using it as a growing medium , if i can do it so can the council & the government ( alternative to peat ! ) , have been in touch with both ... nothing .  thats my moan out the way !!

Regards
Mick Poultney