[soilhack-announce] Fwd: [48 Hour Free Webinar Access] Growing Plants in Containers with Dr Elaine Ingham

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:28:50 CET 2015

No bother, to unsubscribe, send a blank email
tosoilhack-announce-leave at lists.ourproject.org

To lighten the load for all, could people please take care not to send
messages intended for particular people to the whole group?

If the address <soilhack-announce at lists.ourproject.org> is in the
recipients, then everyone will receive the message.

--
*In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and
change the problematic model /* *You create a new model and make the old